Shilpa Shetty Comeback

Shilpa Shetty Comeback

Shilpa Shetty has spent 27 years in the industry, making a comeback on screen with Nikma and Hungama-2



These days, Shilpa Shetty, who is judging the dance reality show Super Dancer-4, is also trying to make a comeback in Bollywood. Shilpa, who has been away from Bollywood for years, is going to make a comeback with the film Nakamma and Hungama-2. He spoke in a special conversation with News on his return from being a judge in private life to himself. Here is the key part of the conversation:


What challenges do you see in the dance reality show Super Dancer over time?

Shilpa Siad - Being in the judge's seat is a challenging task in itself. There is incredible talent across the country. This talent blows your senses every season. These children are not the only trendy, but also very innocent and influential. Therefore, finding the balance to do justice as well as making them comfortable is a difficult task. It gets harder every season.


What kind of determination do you get as judging?

Shilpa Said- I am an artist and dance has been an integral part of my journey. It is fun to have an opportunity to impart the knowledge that I have gained from my experiences. Not only this, when these children perform their performances, I also learn a lot from them. The flow of energy and knowledge is very satisfying creatively.


How do you judge your work in personal life?

Shilpa Siad - I would not say that it is an easy task to assess your work. But when I see something of my own, then I try to be fair. look at my entire work in a holistic way and forget the fact that. Seeing myself as an audience in this way helps me to understand my mistakes and achievements nationally.


There are only a few actresses in the industry, who despite being away from Bollywood for so long, are still in the limelight. What is its secret?

Shilpa Siad - There is no secret to it. My goal has never been to be in the headlines. My intention has always been to work towards the things that inspire me. I am fortunate to have my fans across the country and lavish my love on me. They appreciate everything I do. I consider myself blessed by getting so much love from the fans.


After all, why are your film fans craving, will you appear in a film in the coming times?

Shilpa Siad: Yes, I will be back on the screen soon with Shabbir Khan's Nikma and Priyadarshan's Hungama-2. I am super excited about that. I am sure that viewers are going to like both films.


Baazigar, released in 1993, since then you have spent 27 years in the industry. What is the secret behind such a long career?

Shilpa Siad- It has been an incredible journey without any doubt. I don't know the secret and reason behind this. But as I said, my intention was never to succeed, but to work on something that I really believe in. Fame and everything was just the result of my work. I still have a lot of work to do, learn and move forward.


Talk about health, then you are an inspiration for millions of women. What would you suggest to all of them, especially in the Corona era?

Shilpa Said- My tip is to make your health the top priority. Exercise daily, eat nutritious food at the right time, and drink plenty of water. Corona has taught us the importance of fitness and immunity, so work on it.


Will you share an interesting anecdote while working with Basu Da (Anurag Basu) and Geeta Maa (Geeta Kapoor)?

Shilpa Said- I have a lot of stories, it would be very difficult to narrate just one. They are fun people to be around. We share a different connection. They make every day unprecedented.



Post a Comment

0 Comments